Monday, October 5, 2015

Up for the Challenge

 bathroom door opens and Hunter steps out. Grinning he holds his hand out to me and I get off of the bed and step up to him.A soft kiss to my lips, his whispered command to close my eyes had my heart pounding. I dd as he asked and allowed him to lead me blind into the bathroom. Standing behind me, he tells me I can open my eyes and when I do the scene he has created has me melting inside.* Hunter, this is perfect! * He helps me remove my robe and step into the warm, rose scented water but, the best part was getting to watch him strip before he joined me.*
Hunter GenOne *As I climb in and sink down into the water, I pull my mate between my legs and I lean back against the tub. The water feels great but having Corinne in my arms, naked skin to naked skin, had me aroused and hard as a rock. She nestled closer and with every movement of her sexy little ass against me, I grew harder and groaned. I take a deep breath and let it out slowly, putting my condition out of my mind. Tonight was all about her and us. Holding her, loving her, making her happy....it was the only thing on my agenda at this moment in time. I wrapped my arms around her, under the water. I rest my hands on her belly and for the briefest of moments, I imagine her pregnant with my child. After all of these years, that thought rarely enters my head. We have talked briefly about it but have never decided to try for a baby. Perhaps we should revisit that topic soon. My hands begin to move in rhythmic circles over her delicate skin, up and down under the water. From time to time, I move upward enough that my hands move across the underside of her breasts. She shivers and gasps each time this happens. I close my eyes and continue moving my hands. I kiss the top of her head* I love you, baby.

Corinne Bishop Hunter, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to seduce me. * He chuckled softly against my hair giving me goosebumps.* I love you too, mate. Very much. * Leaning to the side a little, I turn my head so I can place a soft kiss to his lips. His hands continue to caress my skin under the warm water, his right hand cups my breast and I arch slightly against his palm. I can feel his erection in the cleft of my ass and I wiggle a little just to rile him up a bit. In his arms, being touched by him still has the same effect on me as it did when we first mated. I couldn't take the teasing any longer and reached behind me with my left hand to stroke his erection. Hunter hissed under his breath and pulled me tighter against him.* Two can play this game, love.

Hunter GenOne *I growl deep in my throat as her hand wraps around my shaft. I damn near forgot to breathe and definitely forgot what I was going to say. Instead, I leaned down, taking her lips with mine, in a scorching kiss, my tongue dueling with hers as I make love to her mouth. I pull back after a few minutes, my breathing becoming ragged* That's going to get you into trouble, my love. Now, try to behave as we enjoy the warmth of the water and the... *pushing a button, the jets come on and bubbles begin forming on the surface of the water* massaging jets... *I smile as she narrows her eyes at me and groan as she abandons my erection. I begin to regret that decision... She giggles and I look down to see her breasts floating around on top of the water now and the fizzy bubbles tickling her hardened nipples. I growl as I cup her breasts in my hands..* As your mate, it's my job to tease your beautiful breasts, baby. *I give them a squeeze and shes gasps*

Corinne Bishop * I have to bite my lip at the delicious feeling of Hunter's hand on my breasts. He teases me with caresses and soft pinches to my nipples. He has me wiggling against him and nips my shoulder for me to behave. Giggling, I let my head rest against his shoulder and run my hands up and down the outsides of his thighs.* I think this boarders on torture, Hunter.
Hunter GenOne *I give a chuckle* You think so? You haven't seen anything yet, baby.... *I take her in my arms and stand up quickly, stepping out of the tub. She squeals and wraps her arms around my neck. I walk over to the bed, not bothering to dry us off. I lay her in the middle of the bed and climb in with her..*
Corinne Bishop * Pulling him to me, I wrap my arm around him and kiss him a little harder. His tongue sweeps inside my mouth to take control and tangle with mine. My toes curl at the intensity of it. When he pulls back, I'm breathless and wanting more.* Hunter..* I trail kisses from his lips to his chest, nipping his skin playfully. *

Hunter GenOne *I slide between her legs and she wraps them around my waist. I kiss her thoroughly, moving down her neck, kissing and nibbling as I go. I can feel her pulse quicken and I'm suddenly famished for the taste of her. My fangs descend quickly and she turns her head, giving me full access. She moans as I pierce her skin, my fangs sinking deep and drawing her essence into my body, replenishing me. Her taste still drives me insane with need and want. I take only as much as I need at this moment, withdrawing my fangs and sealing the punctures. I move down her body, kissing her soft, rose-scented skin, licking the droplets of water that remain. I bite into my wrist and place it to her mouth and she eagerly grasps it and drinks, moaning and writing against my body. As she takes her fill, I find her pebbled nipples and suckle them. She stops feeding at my wrist and I quickly close the wounds. Rolling to the side, I pull her atop me..*

Corinne Bishop * Licking my lips, I look into his eyes as I straddle his hips. Hunter's eyes are lit with the amber glow, passion swirling in the flames. I rub myself against his erection, coating it with the wetness he caused with his touch. Lifting myself, I lean forward and position him at my entrance and slowly lower, letting him fill me to the hilt. My hands on his chest give me the leverage I need to start moving. Easy at first as my body adjusts to him. *

Hunter GenOne *The feel of her sheath as she envelops me is perfection. I groan and growl and my amber eyes roll back in my head. I grip her hips with my hands as she begins to ride me. My hips rise each time she comes back down, increasing the friction and pressure, going deeper each time as my thrusts begin to move faster. I slide my hands up to her breasts, cupping them and flicking her nipples with my thumbs. Her vaginal walls clench with each flick. I quickly flip her over onto her back and take over. I sit back on my heels and thrust harder, faster. She cries out as her first orgasm hits her. She milks my shaft and I clench my jaws to stave off my own release. I lean over and kiss her with all the love and passion that I have for her as she rides the waves of pleasure..*

Corinne Bishop * Kissing him, I wrap my arms around his shoulders, holding onto him as he continues to move inside me. My hips lift to meet his thrusts and I moan and gasp with each one. Perfection, is the bond between us and we move as one, knowing what the other needs. Hunter looks down at me, his amber eyes bathing me in their light as he moves faster, thrusts harder and takes me thoroughly. The emotions coming through our bond warm me from the inside and as I reach another climax hoarse whispers of love and his name leave my lips. I can feel his body tighten, the muscles in his arms tremble from the control he has had as we make love. On a growl he lets go and thrusts hard, making me cry out as he fils me with his seed. *

Hunter GenOne *I continue to thrust until my seed is spent and I fall forward onto my elbows so as not to crush her. Breathing hard, yet unable to stop myself, I take her mouth again, kissing her softly this time, licking and suckling, each of us breathing into the others mouths. I look into her eyes as they return my stare. She smiles and her eyes sparkle with the love she has for me.* I love you, my precious mate. *I roll to my back, pulling her to her side, she snuggles against me, in the crook of my arm. She drapes her leg and arm across me as our breathing begins to return to normal. She sighs and I feel her body as it relaxes. I look down at her and her eyes are closing and a small yawn escapes. She laughs and apologizes*. No need for that, my love. Close your eyes and sleep. It has been a long, wonderful day and night. You need your rest so when I wake you later, you will be up for the challenge. *she laughs at that and agrees. I pull the covers over the both of us and she professes her love for me as she drifts off to sleep. I smile and close my eyes, willing myself to sleep as well..*

No comments:

Post a Comment