Thursday, November 8, 2012

Take Me


Hunter: *Growling low in my throat, Corinne's words echoing in my head - "Take Me".. I kiss her hard, my tongue sliding inside her mouth as she parts her lips. She wraps her legs around my waist , raising her hips to meet mine. I run my hands down her sides, cupping her breasts as I slide my hard shaft deep inside her velvety soft heat*

Hunter: *I feel her release taking her over and I slow my thrusts, riding out her wave with her. As she comes down from it, I kiss her softly before rolling us over. Still buried inside her, my shaft growing harder, hotter...She rises up above me. I take her hands in mine as she begins a slow ride. I let her take her pleasure from me, remaining still as she takes the lead. My glyphs infused with a deep color, my desire for her going higher..*

Hunter: *I throw my head back as her inner walls squeeze me tighter, fighting back my own orgasm. I run my hands back up to her breasts, my thumbs grazing her hardened nipples. Rising up, I roll her over, pulling from her body. I hear her protest as I flip her over to her stomach, grasping her hips, I pull her up to meet my hard thrust. Burying myself to the hilt once again, I begin to thrust harder, faster as I caress her soft ass*

Hunter: *Holding her on her knees as I slam into her repeatedly, my release at the tip of my cock. I hear her words and my fangs descend. I strike hard and fast at her neck. My mouth filling with her blood as I explode, taking her with me. I hear her cries as she grips me tighter, milking my throbbing erection.*

No comments:

Post a Comment