
Hunter: *Lifts a brow and rubs my nose* No worries, little sister. I am fine. *My jaw drops at her words* A present for me?
Tavia: *Smiles and hands him the wrapped gift* Yes for you, Brother.
Hunter: *Taking the gift and opening it, I am stunned* My beautiful mate. How? *speechless, all I can do is stare*
Tavia: *Taps my head* Photographic memory. I figured it would be a nice surprise for you both. I hope you like it. *Looking up at her brother*
Hunter: I love it. It's truly amazing. Thank you, little sister *I look up at her and smile, hesitantly I lean down and kiss her cheek*
Tavia: *Hugging him softly and kiss his cheek back* You are very welcome. I have more gifts to deliver while the twins are sleeping. See you later.
Hunter: Goodbye *I smile again and close the door, taking the picture into Corinne*
No comments:
Post a Comment