![]() |
| Corinne Bishop: March 19, 2013 9:04 PM Facebook Bedroom Post |
Hunter: *Placing Corinne in the middle of our bed. With speed and efficiency, her clothes end up on the floor. I move up between her thighs, leaning over, kissing her tenderly, slowly, both of us moaning in unison. I whisper to her* I love you, baby...
Corinne: I love you, Hunter. *I look into his eyes, everything in me tightening like a spring as I await his touch. His kiss making me moan, the sound joined by his own as we connect*
Hunter: *My lips travel down her neck, my fangs lengthening as I drag them down her soft skin. I feel her shudder as I settle between her legs. Her arms going around my waist, pulling me down on top of her. I continue moving down, kissing and nipping, goose bumps appearing on her skin as her moans increase. She arches her back, her breasts thrusting upward, begging for my attention. Far be it from me to deny my mate as I take a hardened nipple into my mouth, sucking gently*
Corinne: Hunter.*His name leaves my lips on a soft moan as my back arches and my breast is pushed into face harder. One of his large hands rests on my low back to hold me in place as he tortures me with his warm mouth *
Hunter: *A low growl escapes my throat as I feast on my mate. My heavy erection throbs betweens my legs as I move to reposition myself. I feel her legs wrapping around my waist as she raises her hips. I release a nipple, moving to the other one. I suck in a deep breath and moan loudly, releasing her nipple, as she wraps her hand around my cock. She guides me to her core... "Now", she cries... I thrust hard, burying myself to the hilt, deep inside her*
Corinne: *Crying out I clutch at him, holding onto him as I adjust to his size. He kisses me, helping to soothe the over full feeling. He moves slowly at first, our eyes locked his pace picks up as I begin to rock my hips to match his thrusts*
Hunter: *Watching my mate as I make love to her...she mesmerizes me. After twenty years, I wonder how I got so lucky. What did I do to deserve her.. I smile at her as I continue moving in and out of her body. I feel her muscles clenching me as her eyes close. She begins to breathe harder. My hunger eating at me, I lean down, my tongue tracing her vein. She moves her head to the side. I growl softly before sinking into her vein, taking my fill of her life-giving blood*
Corinne: Ohhhh..* The gentle pulls on my vein in time with our lovemaking pushes me closer to the edge. I hold Hunter a little tighter not wanting to climax yet. My legs tighten against his hips slowing him just a little as I tremble, ready to shatter around him*
Hunter: *Removing my fangs after drinking my fill, sealing the wounds with my tongue, she turns her face towards me and I kiss her softly. I pull back, moving my wrist to my mouth. Biting into my flesh, I put my wrist to her lips. She cups my wrist with her hands as her soft lips seal over the punctures. Her pulls on my vein have my hips thrusting harder as my climax erupts. I continue moving inside her as she feeds at my vein, releasing it to scream out her own orgasm. I seal my own wrist as I pull her into my arms..*
Corinne: Panting I nuzzle his neck as I come down from my high. Hunter still nestled between my legs, his weight upon me a welcome feeling making me sigh happily.* I love you. * I say the words against his skin, smiling when his arms tighten around me*
Hunter: *Mindfull of my weight, I roll to my side, bringing her with me. She sprawls out over me and I smile* I love you, too, baby. *my hand coming up to stroke her hair, moving it out of her face* You are so damn beautiful, Corinne..
Corinne: As you are, Hunter. *I caress his cheek, in total bliss as I rest upon his chest. Moving slightly I kiss him softly letting my lips brush over his once, twice before capturing his mouth in a deep kiss*
Hunter: *Kissing her in return, I feel my body stirring again. I feel her crawling up my body, straddling my hips as her breasts slide across my chest* You are insatiable today *I give her a smile as I feel her laugh against my lips*
Corinne: *Nipping his bottom lip I give him my best growl.* I plan on keeping you all to myself for a while love. * Sitting up on my knees I position him under me and slide down taking him in fully* You're going no where..
Hunter: *Growling and moaning, closing my eyes as I am engulfed by my mate* There's no where I'd rather be than right here, my love...

No comments:
Post a Comment